and here are the notty ones.. oh how fast they've grown.
still the shorty in the class:
and now the cousins are becoming teenagers... headaches*
saw this at tsuen wan with ibuprofen. apparently there must be some trick behind using methadone if not there wouldn't be a methadone clinic.. haha I can't be bothered to find out what the hell is methadone.
Both of us went for a tour around Tseun Wan and apparently we walked almost to the west end where the new mall was. spent some time getting lost and detouring to buy some stuff. and along the way, ibuprofen kept complaining that someone led her to the wrong way. Oh.. wasn't me.
and so we walked and window-shopped and finally sat down at the place somewhere. Now i can understand why phebe managed to buy so many things over there. DAMN CHEAP. but didn't buy any stuff becoz we weren't really attracted to buy flowery clothes. (or more like me only)
the ibuprofen aka Advil in Canada. maybe i should give her a Christian name: Advil. as usual, I have no idea what is that face for. oh the face of someone who's mad due to lack of sleep.
and then she proudly showed me the handwriting function on her hp. out of curiosity, I switched it to chinese mode and quickly tested it out with my limited Chinese vocabulary.
食死你!
and she replied with: 傻婆!!
I must say the hp is really goot. will forsee myself kopping the hp to play in school. haha And I am so going to set the high score for that game inside the hp.
and dunno what kind of faces are those.. Advil aka ibuprofen was going mad so I had to follow.
After the trip to tseun wan, I went to some mall near my place to use the internet. then I had to go up this long flight of escalators to get to the top floor where the kbox was. I think HK malls like to build long flight of escalators.. seem another one at megabox too.
the kbox upstairs were really expensive so we had to stick to the old one.. Maybe we have gone there, there would be newer songs and songs that we wanted to sing.. oh whatever.. or we should really try it next time even for only 2hrs.. haha