alrights the answer to the riddle is: I'm in canada now! I think I have forgotten how many times i've told someone i'm going canada. Enough said. let's continue:I didn't know that it was actually Canada day on the day I landed. Thanks to time difference I managed to enjoy HK handover day and Canada day at 2 different places. The time here is -14hrs from sg time, so if I really miss pple in sg I might wake up early in the morning to go on msn.. haha like as if I will wake up.
Weather here is REAL GOOD. Temperature is slightly cooler than sg during those monsoon season. And minus the rain, replace them with clear skies and warm sun. The place that my aunt is staying in is less city-like so buildings are shorter, allowing the rest of the scene to be filled up by the clear blue sky.
The place is pretty much busier than it used to be the last time I came (like 7yrs ago?). There are more buildings, more cars, more houses..
MORE PHARMACIES, LITTLE PHARMACISTS.
After overhearing the salaries of pharmers here, I suddenly feel even more precious here than in sg.
Oh yea, World-wide shortage.