So I watched some Pakistan movie and 27 Dresses on the place, ate and slept and ate and finally I reached Vancouver.
It was morning once again.. how amazing.

Off i go to the domestic terminal...

The timing was just nice and I managed to take some pics of the domestic terminal before leaving.. Was kinda expecting to see unisex toilets but no no.. guess I will only see it in Aust.

another few hours to my aunt's place.. Edmonton.

This time round I played my psp and didn't sleep again.. Omg. Imminent JET LAG.
and so it was Canada day as i've already said. the sky was clear and everything was cool.
greeted with fair skies and pointy Christmasy trees almost everyday :)

Since my mum and I are like guests from far far away, my uncle's friends couldn't stop welcoming us with good food. And then my uncle will have to treat them back on behalf of my mum. In other words, it is more or less 应酬. I dunno why adults love to do that but I don't care anyways, it's the food that I'm looking out for.
Then again, I also dun understand why I'm going all the way to Canada to have Chinese food. here's a 大盘鱼 done by one of the uncle's friend. He owns a restaurant there.

I really should be eating Western instead. Like this one, it tasted really good though I know that you have this in sg as well. McGriddles aka McCrepes in french. They have 4 flavours.

With all the endless 应酬-ing and good food, I think I will return to Sg looking like a PIG. Luckily, i'm still like working for my fats off at the pharm*acy. But i'm taking the first week off due to stupid jet lag and also I wanna do some shopping first.. haha
more food to come!!