okay back to our HUGE foods, here's 950ml of mayo for a start:

There's nothing to be guilty about if the smallest package of Coke is like 24 cans. WOohoo

I never got to see any medium size pack of chips (e.g. like normal twister). All the chips come in Lays big size packs.. no wonder people there are like so TSKKK ...

and YEAH JUMBO the elephant! I would feel very accomplished if I'm able to buy this man.. like how long will I take to finish this la...

just for comparision: the mini ones are bigger than those in sg. That day I saw a JUMBO Miniwheats and I was LOL-ing. Didn't get to take it down but yeah.. what an oxymoron.

I think if I were to stay there, I can buy like a month's supply of food at one go and never get out of the house again. haha a lazy bum's life.
ok next up, I will finally show some pharm*cies there.. mostly those in the supermarkets.