Thursday, May 15, 2008

the heaven in hell.


basically a lucky pharm student in SGH. Dunno if i'm seeing everything in a positive light or if I'm really surrounded by nice pple. probably this won't be the case for pre-r*g.


nice prece*tor who can't afford to lose her temper. she looks abit too motherly to be fierce. can't compare to the fierce one at home. HAHA. lucky me :) so today I had to tell her what I've learnt over the few days, and answer her qns on HRT. So much for reading P & E over the few days, I still forgot to mention some points which she eventually reminded me and explained further. No scolding, but I get the hint if she raised her pitch slightly higher. haha outpatient is like mad rush and learning from the experience at retail prece*torship, pple do get flustered during the mad rush periods.

the outpatient:


lunch is always alone becoz the rest have different lunch times. we only get to see each other if we get to borrow med from the other pharmacies.
The straight faced pharm ICs, something congruent to the rumors of sgh. Was drilled on the second day before calling the doc. but the doc didn't pick up, damn wasted. :( Basically one of them also do irrit**ing things like announcing to the whole world that they are picking fault with someone. But then maybe that's really needed to prevent mistakes. Other than that, they are ok. so I shall try not to make any mistakes and 害死人。


Nice and caring pharm techs who can stand my incessant inquiries and gently remind me about my mistakes. Actually most of them are scared themselves, thanks to the straight faced PICs. So the more I shouldn't 害死人。Today, one of them was actually worried because I knock my butt into the rhombic while packing med. It's ok i have big butt. Another one is a slacker who complains at work and can't wait for lunch time and off work. haha I kinda like to listen to pple complain because it can be very relieving when I can't do it myself. last one to mention about is my 'savior', the most patient and most willing to help.

Totally forgot to go for ICT on 3rd day and I bet the straight face upstairs can remember me and the 2 others who forgot as well. She actually went to find out the name of the guy who was late on the first day of prece*torship. haha as usual only tee pee is capable of such boldness.

And finally the UBER-NICE pharmacist colleagues (not the straight faced ones). I realized that the younger the pharmer is, the nicer is the pharmer because she/he can relate to students like us. Especially this pharmer who just finished pre-reg, the bestest senior around. Told me alot of tips and even copied Rx for me to reasearch on. And another pharmer who just came from retail. An amazing brain which can vomit out MOA, uses, S/E of a class of drug at the blink of an eye. I was SUPER amazed on the first day when he dragged me to watch him dispense. He couldn't stop emiting out chunks of info in cheetah speed and I can't help feeling amazed everytime he does that. It's damn good to be standing beside him while he dispensed. but my first week was supposed to be packing, so I had to explain to him that I can't always watch him (becoz he keeps asking me to watch -_-) and sometimes I also wanna watch other pharmers too. When I'm ready with all my PT info in my head, I will go and watch the straight faces dispense. Can't risk being shot due to unpreparedness.

today saw ching and c.lei with a stack of Rx infront of my photocopier. Shocked but was reassured by c.lei that Ward73 pple are nice. HAHA crosses fingers*


prece*tor is taking a long holiday, so maybe i will just slack for today.
Blogged with the Flock Browser