


Told edwin that I will do a stats analysis of the number of smiley faces I've collected over the sem. and here are the results:
PK: ONE :), ONE :(, ONE -_-
PT: FOUR :), ONE :(, THREE =o, FOUR =/
PA: ONE :), ONE :(, FOUR =/
BT: TWO :), ONE -_-, SIX =/
Unexpectedly little because I thought I saw one face every few pages of my notes. Could be because I kept staring at them during the exam period thats why I overestimated the numbers. haha nevertheless, they are the ones that perked me up and shared the same sentiment as me while I'm memorizing words like crazy.
oh i almost forgot to discuss about the results. ok judging from the number of smiley faces collected, it means that I frequently sit with the smiley face creator during PT and BT lects. and Since most smiley faces are =/, it probably means that most lectures are dull and boring. or sitting next to me is dull and boring?? haha hope thats not true. whatever it is, the outliers seemed to be the most attention seeking. Always can't help but smirk at those funny outliers. haha
and some of the funny 'outliers':




may i collect even more smiley faces and outliers next sem!! till then thks to the smiley face creator(s):