Monday, February 23, 2009

psychotic speech part 2

ok version 2, with slightly more incoherence:

eh the wind from the fan is blowing at my see-saw fingers at 100km/hr, I think the tissue paper can help me block the sunlight from the sun ah. then later my grandma say I need to go and dig the CV out from Orchard road so that I can give lecture to the students applying to IMH tomorrow. my camera can take things that i cannot see leh, thats why i tell you water is not transparent one. my camera can take water and air and sunlight also. and then you take my fish to steam, you will get sashimi. the fish actually come from the Langkawi IP Man who fight kungfu with the fish and then he won the fish to a game of hide and seek. Poor thing la that IP Man, later he still need to go and make routers at the Toysrus factory. Eh you know how to drink the drop of golden sun or not ah? I ask Doe the dear she say must ask Ray. I dunno Ray personally leh, but I can take X ray and see if tonight got soccer to watch or not. But I think my golden spanx spoil already leh, so I cannot go and stand on Esplanade and peel the durian skin off to get the fruit. I tell you ah, I can lie very well one leh. Actually I tell you the truth you also dunno. like got one guy standing behind you just now, he's the CEO of 14 companies leh. you cannot see him becoz he eat too much laksa la, then got drug interaction with his hairy moustache that's why he become semi-transparent. sooner or later Singapore pools is going to use the flyer wheel as lottery machine. U put the balls inside the cabin and then turn turn turn until the ball come out then got number already. My fav song is Unwell by Matchbox 20 leh, let me sing to you... I'm not crazieee i'm juzzz abit UnWElll, I know right now you can't tell. But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see... that I'm powerpuff girls!