Reclaimation work started after much deliberate protesting against tearing down the pier. Now the pier is no where to be found.
A democratic country where people can protest about almost everything. Even when banks accidentally cheat your money. hahaha
Old buildings left hanging around amongst the tall ones..
There's 2 alleys right next to the old building...
Mum used to shop there for school socks and kids underwear. and then I would chose a new kiddy watch for myself every year. They looked very nice to me when I was still a kid :) Now i realised that they're dirt cheap. How easy it is to make a kid happy. haha
More majestic office towers..
I remember coming here with the Acacians? Or did it happen in my dreams? i'm pretty sure that this place appeared in my dream once. haha
The linkway to Pacific Place. Decked with Xmas lightings!
Inside Pacific Place:
This plant looks seriously like Loco Roco. Think I play too much already. haha
Mum and I saw a queue of people outside Les Sportsac while strolling into Pacific Place. As Les Sportsac is my mum's (and many aunties') favourite brand of bags, we made a beeline to the store. Indeed, STOREWIDE 50% sale. And it was like WAR inside the tiny store. Everyone was rummaging through the mountains of bags and what not. The staff there probably had the best patience and endurance to entertain all the crazy people inside the store. Kinda pei fu the staff there.
After requesting for some new bags from the staff, we finally took the paying queue with 10 items held tightly in our hands. (like as if it would be taken if you don't hold on tight. haha) Most of the bags were for mum's friends but I had 3 out of 10items that were mine. hoho. See me in Les Sportsac next time I travel.
After Les Sportsac was Zara and Mango. Not much of a crazy sale there, we went there just to take a breather from the craziness.
Finally took the Xmas decor before heading back home..
They had a Santa Claus home exhibit but people must pay a fee to get in. like TSKK. but some people still went in. Main highlight inside was photo-taking with Santa Claus. The old man really looked as friendly and grandfatherly as Santa Claus, with his long white beard and SC costume.
And this is Santa Claus' cosy home:

I was supposed to go back on 19th but I missed my flight. Supposed to take a morning flight instead. On the brighter side, I had one more day to shop, so I went to Tai Ku at HK island again. That shopping mall lagi richer, they had a half an hour performance by some ang-moh dancing troupe. like seriously. But their Xmas decor wasn't that nice, 3 kings and dunno what.
Back at Kowloon, the Xmas decor at New Century. My all time fav shopping mall in terms of their decor. never fail to please. This year in BLUE summore. GOOD taste.

lalalala, mum was rather disturbed by her blur-ness but she finally let off a relief after checking my luggage in on the 20th. Well, there's always a first time but there will never be a next time.
More Xmas decor at the airport. OK only.. haha camera went flat on me again. tsk.

Had alot of fun this time as well!! hoho looks forward to next HK trip!!