first few week of school: a few acacians were deciding to buy new laptops. Here's a frustrated lifang hiding herself in the brochures.
PP4: Most boring lecture ever. GG. (yucks someone is wearing goot taste.) and TML's topics were super dry. But the weeks soon flew past and it's now C.Teng and WHL's lectures.
Then it was fireworks~~ Stoning near the esplanade while waiting and waiting...
and then the first few fireworks lit up near the bay platform. Everyone made a mad rush to catch the fireworks there, only to be blocked by the trees and what not.
Nevertheless, the feeling of watching huge fireworks before your eyes feels great. For once, I did not have to look through the viewfinder or the screen of the camera. Maybe I shouldn't bring my camera next time. :)
2nd day of fireworks: I took some pics from the corridor at the house. Not exactly clear coz of the zoom and the shaky hands. Didn't have time to grab my tripod.. haha
