Thursday, July 24, 2008

To the city center

getting alittle random coz I post according to the date of my pics.. hehe

Went to cous's fav ice cream shop: Marble Slab.

Over there, they mix the base (ice cream) with any ingredients you choose from.

Here are the ingredients, mostly choc chips. but there are marshmallows, gummy bears and cookie dough!


The ice cream gal scoops up ice cream and a scoop of cookie dough onto my ice cream. Then she mix the ice cream slowly and evenly... the ice cream must be very hard to mix eh?
After a few minutes.. I think the slab that she is mixing on must be very cold to make sure that the ice cream doesn't melt..

The product! Birthday cake flavoured ice cream mixed with cookie dough and kit kat chips!!

Mum order coffee ice cream with walnut and licorice.. weird combi.
We stood outside ice cream parlour and enjoyed some breeze. Mum and aunt began fantasizing about staying in these condos...

Next up, we went to the parliament building park to take pics!!

oh man the flowers there are so nice and colourful~~~ snaps*


Meanwhile, the uncle tou pai us from far away....


looks like marijuana. haha
Pine when its ripe.. like rose ya...

More beautiful flowers...


I tried to be nice and posed for him. :)


rosy rose buds.
But most of the time I was busy taking pics..
Guess what is this? ..... it's a baby green apple!! so cute~

Went to the fountain next to the parliament building and saw many babies swaddling in the waters..
haha cous suggested getting into the water as well but I only hopped on the edge and posed.. in the end my socks were soaked.


Back to taking more pics...

Ah should notice my fringe here, its uber short! Proud of my fringe cutting skills, it looks much thinner than when I first touched down. :)
The nicer flower pics~~