before I continue on my story in the pharmacy. I think I have to bitch about my cous and uncle. I can't be bothered to know if my cous is going to read this or not. That's what she is all about.
She used to be my fav cousin, someone of my own kind.
Until her dad ruined everything.
7 Years gap wasn't a big difference, but the upbringing created a huge gap between the both of us.
7 years later, we met. at the same place, in the same home. But everything was about to change.
Slowly I began to learn many things from her, both good or bad.
1. To begin with, youtube and online serials are your best friends. You can become a Rubrick expert overnight after watching 2 youtube videos.
2. On the other hand, you can always put hate remarks on your facebook status like: I hate my dad.
3. And you can go around telling friends that you "Asian-failed" your test by getting 80 and below. That was interesting.
4. Whenever you don't get what you want, perform 3 simple steps: show a black face, block out everything with the ipod and wait for mum to give way. I thought only 10 year olds do that.
5. And if you are with someone as old as your parent and you don't like, by all means TALK BACK at them.
6. Because it is allowed to TALK BACK to your parents
7. And make sarcastic remarks 10000x until they get what you mean and another 10000x after that
8. and to bitch about them with the other kids. oh what a fav pastime.
9. Try your very best to speak English as quickly as possible so that even the aunt from singapore cannot hear you
10. when you get scolded, either talk back or perform step 4. last resort is to hide yourself in the room.
11. Lastly the most important habit that I've learnt.
ALWAYS CARRY AN IMPATIENT HIGH PITCH TONE WHEN CONVERSING WITH NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING INDIVIDUALS.
ok done with the bitching.
I feel sorry for her. For she was not brought up the better way. And she was suppressed under her sovereign dad.
The unreasonable monarchy was suffocating me and I couldn't wait to get home. Nothing was against me but I could feel my inner wrath whenever my cous was being unreasonably mistreated. If only I could bring her along with me. She would become a much happier and better person.