Friday, July 11, 2008

shopping and eating

omg i'm really lagging in post.. this one is still from last week. haha so here goes:

I can't stop taking pics of bulky items.. feels super amazed everytime I see it because it is just so huge.. haha it's good that the weather is cold enough and the foodstuff don't spoil easily. And there's a mini room inside every house's kitchen where all the goodies are.. Cool.


other than the goodies, we have more bulk items: detergent that could probably last for a year or so..

Lots of red meat to eat.. Beef and lammmmb in various sizes. Huge one can be as huge as the whole beef leg..

this cool 'trolley' from london drugs.. haha I was too bored.

Went shopping at Winners the outlet superstore:

bought like bag and shades and shoes.. At the cashier the saleswoman was kind enough to say that:
"And so your damage for today is $xxx.xx. Paying by cash or card?"

Haha people there are quite funny and friendly. Especially the sales people. haha

Side track part 2: This truck has goot taste. I saw another sports car thats orange too but it went away too quickly.

---------------------------------------------------

Sunday brunch was at the casino. They served really good lamb ribs and desserts but I only attacked the desserts cause the lam ribs were all taken by the adults.

Went to check out the ice hockey rink and indeed it is freezing cold inside. Zz.


They had white chocolate fondue which was not exactly as nice as the normal milk chocs. So cousin and I wasted some white chocs and fruits to make funky designs.

actually they were eventually gobbled up by the aunt who couldn't stand wasting food.

And you know what's next after sunday brunch?

It's camping time!! woohoo~~
I think you all must be wondering if I'm really there for work or holidaying.. haha