Went to buy bubble tea before going to watch L at PS. and this is what I get from the SUPER NOOB aunty like TEN MINTUTES later:
Apparently she didn't add in an accurate amount of ice into the blender so she topped it up with water and tons of syrup! and she is too inexperienced and senseless to know that the liquid that she added in will certainly dissolve the ice, leaving me with a half cup of semi-dissolved MESS and to my horror, she TOTALLY FORGOT TO ADD IN PEARLS.
I mean like hello, in the olden days pearls cost 50cts but now pearls comes free with any bubble tea! Who wouldn't want free pearls???? HAIZ, Let's say if she was still living in the olden days, she could have asked if I wanted pearl, but no, she happily sealed the cup w/o asking. goot, I was overwhelmed by her GREATness.
wait there's still part 3 of her GREATness to add on to! so I said I wanted pearl after she sealed the cup. Instead of pouring the pearls into a new cup and adding the drink in, she directly poured pearls over the semi-dissolved MESS and covered it with a normal plastic cover. and this is the aftermath of her GREAT work:
and as expected, the taste was BAD. if i was feeling cranky that day I could have asked her to pay me back my $1.80. But I was looking forward to a nice movie so it just flew out of my mind very quickly.
May May's Fondue party
Met farvz at eunos mrt and headed to may may's hse! finally know where she stay already, goot. and she has a cute and shy Golden Retriever by the name of Ice!
here are the future house husbands and their way of cutting fruits.. hmmm
and the fondue is prepared!!
.jpg)
cylindrical HOTdog by the name of Ice!!
with an apron!.jpg)
Miss clarity cafe cum relax @ Xius's
and the acacians venture to the east! stopped by miss clarity cafe next to TK for lunch first before relaxing. Paiseh for the slight delay, the latecomer treated the rest to drinks from her house! haha
Picture composition: Make a story out of this picture!
The story is: Mayi is being bullied by Lifang and Swee. They were challenging each other to see who is strong enough to lift Mayi's chair. and hence the moral of the story is: Do not sit in between Lifang and Swee whenever possible. :)
next up: the food!!! mine was seafood stew and it was so filling! We had a round of sharing food with one another and a round of forcing food to one another before going for the desserts. -_-
leaves showing off her high velocity rotating stunt with her thumb drive. -_-
and proceeds to the gym~ to the gym~ to the gym~
.jpg)
while another 3 went jacuzzi-ing...
.jpg)
twas was the relaxing and little-work-done mid sem break! time to chiong schoolwork la~~~~~
.jpg)
.jpg)