Not very torturous, the mornings were well-spent SLEEPING.
and the afternoons were spent trying to make out what P.Ho and E.Chan was talking about. But 2 of them were still the same, P.Ho the friendly and helpful, E.Chan the dao and straight face. haha still rmbr the joke in yr 1? P.Ho couldn't come back from HK becoz he was mistaken as Mickey Mouse in Disneyland!!! hahahahahaha
L.Ng was the best of the 3 but he still had abit of heritage from HK education: HKonglish. Oh by the way he called my name today w/o knowing that I skipped half of his previous lecture. Maybe next time I should be more prepared in front of my mentor. haha
G.Sklar. When the pretest likelihood of a *AHEM* head is high, a positive result tends to confirm the *AHEM* head, but an unexpected negative result does not help to rule out the disease. so how? you do a visual inspection test to confirm and obviously it means that *AHEM* head is confirmed. oh anyway, P.therapy is interesting!!!
Pha*m A was always the hardest to take in. Nothing can be more boring than Phar*m A. -_-''
Just had GEK today. Interesting and slightly intimidating becoz there were dunno how many Bizad students and they were all yr 3 or yr 4 students. haha first lesson anxiety! but i guess all goes well, plus this time round I have a different character to help me brave through the 3hr sectional teaching module. yey jia you!! Yak more during GEK!!
Ranking the fav modules this sem:
1) P.Therapy
2) P.Biotech
3) GEK
4) P.Kinetics
5) P.Analysis
RANDOM COMPLAINT:
My room has too many blind ants who crawl on my laptop and ON ME. I don't kill ants doesn't mean I let ants crawling all over me!
Mayi, stop disturbing me! -__-'''
Blogged with Flock