met chuiyi at the airport to send her off. Surprisingly I was the only one sending her and after not meeting for such a long time, I was still FREE and ENERGETIC enough to rush to the airport at 10plus at night.
the favor was returned in the least favourable way by her bf. tsk. It's good to know that my good friends are 100% honest to their Bfs, but not at the expense of having to break our promise. Anyways, lesson learnt. And I do hope that my good friends stick to their Bfs for as long as possible. haha
Had to vent out the frustration before I get home so I lingered at the airport for awhile more.. took the T1 to T2 shuttle and without much thought, waited for the T3 shuttle. It was raining hard that day and I didn't want to go home. Time check: 12am.
and so I took the shuttle to T3. Was kindly questioned by the security guard on my purpose for visiting T3. haha No purpose. Just want to take a glimpse before it's grand opening the next day??
and here is T3! My spirits lifted up alittle when I was the whole place. It become more of fear and uncertainty becoz I was 1) alone , 2) at a huge airport terminal, 3) at midnight and 4) it was raining like crap outside with all the thunder and lightning.
the weather really added more effect to the whole scary feeling.. haha how exciting!
here are some pics! departure hall:




the deserted immigration gantries would be a rare sight starting the following day...
the place is just HUGE partly becoz it was really huge and also partly it was deserted.





and as usual being alone, I can't really take stupid pics of myself.. haha took a decent one tho, the workers were looking at me while i snapped and snapped around airport -_-'''

poor shabbuddins had to work overnight to prepare for grand opening the next day!!!

T1 or T2?


in the end, the adventure turned out to be extremely exciting thanks to all the factors that culmulated into such a intimidating atmosphere. haha after much adventuring around T3, i headed on a cab at T2 at 1plus am. woohoo.
