Saturday, December 22, 2007

a bottle of feelings

its confusing. its time to touch ground but i feel like i'm hitting the ground from 22nd floor.

Strangely, I actually had someone to confide in. even though about 80% of what I said were either stupid nonsense or crap that portrays my sudden bout of sadness. I already knew what i had to do even before telling you about my sad story. But thanks anyway, at least I know I shouldn't be feeling this way. =)

and thanks to you who bothered to ask.

I could have done what I was supposed to do but i had no time to phrase my words. It could be easier if you had not hid it away. It's small but I linger on to it until now. Becoz small things can accumulate.

I also fear that cliche reply. "oh it's nothing la, don't worry about it."

而我始终不敢靠近
还是不相信能和你合衬

Blogged with Flock