Saturday, May 07, 2005

To my dear colleagues?

Ok maybe I should post the draft I have written 4weeks ago.. When I was so sad missing all my colleagues.. But yesterday it was unexpectedly different. The people there gave it such a happy and complete ending that I don't think I will choose to work there anymore. Because I might just turn back when I miss them badly.. And worry if they are overloading themselves.. haha so yea I was liberated at 6.30pm 060505.

Anyway if they really see this, I just wanted to thank them a lot a lot on the things they taught me. Yes. I will definitely study hard from now. Because its pure torture to work low. And even harder if there is no working attitude. haha

and actually I wanted to sms them to thank them personally, but was too tired when I reach home. slept at 3 the previous night just to prepare presents for them. sigh. Things that I do when I like people..

and so maybe I should say something here for them. And then quickly blog another time to cover it up.. haha.



Dear all, you can leave me a message. Just click the word 'taggg' next to my buttocks.. haha

Eileen: yo! Someone to chit chat with me when I'm bored at work.. hhaa u can sms me when u're bored at work nowadays.. And I don't how to play with multiply! ok keep in touch hor!

GL, Yinha, Sum: thanks for your time sharing with me! work was so much more fun with you all around. truely appreciate it! try to take time to relax from work ok.. actually i extended the 2nd mth because i worry that you all will be overloading yourself.. esp auntie sum, dun work so late, not healthy! and GL mai stress up! xiao mei, if you need any new songs you can sms me.. haha miss you all.. keep in touch ok?

My dear aunties: Sorry if I have given you any trouble and thanks for everything! you all just happen to make me the happiest girl on earth on thurs.. haha.. miss you all! hope to keep in contact! As i have said to one of you when i first know you: JIA YOU!! haha

My go to work ka-kee: yes will not forget you.. a small pity that i should have know you earlier.. but i enjoyed your company to work =) thanks for your present and hope to keep in touch too!

and a small thank you to lim teck khoon who took this photo for me =)





whoa quite surprised that i managed to know so many people in 2mths.. given my nei xiang character.. ok and i shall embark on my next journey ahead.. Wish everyone success in their future endeavors! =)