Friday, April 30, 2010

hello world from hk

In my world, Facebook killed blogger. If not for fb maintenance, i wouldn't be here.and thank * for the internet. T.T

A relaxing week in hk with cool air-con weather and stupid cold. Last few days were spent shopping on new clothes (YAY, I wiped out H&M and espirit as usual) and new lens (Wing Shing is my new found friend).

I must say sony kit lens sucks. Friends who have just bought their sony dslrs, PLEASE GET A NEW LENS STAT. Even 3rd party can do better than them. -_-

My mum made a random comment saying that I should 同流合污 more。(meaning that I should do what my friends do) Then she went on to quote an example saying that if I were to save up the money that I use to buy my lens, I would be able to buy 1 or 2 Longchamp/ agnes b / kate spade bag. HAIZ. Yes those are the things that my friends will buy.

Ok I will get an agnes b bag... someday.

Besides the shopping, Mum actually planned to go to cheung chau if not for the bad weather. And the bad weather invited 2 specks of dust into my lens. I have not remove them yet. ROAR.

Lastly, I actually planned to do med recon for my grandparents when I'm free. But looking at the situation, I don't think I can help much. These 2 patients are highly un-receptive and unapproachable when it comes to their health condition.
It's difficult to help pple who doesn't want to be helped.

It's even more difficult to just watch themselves catch fire, especially when they are your loved ones.

p.s. OCs are really OTC items in HK. Even Yaz is on the shelf. woo~~ anyone need some for korea? I mean for non-OC purposes. kekeke.