my first experiment with toy cameras. I love photography as much as swee loves shopping, as much as xinyi loves apple products and as much as edwin's love for orange.. and mayi's love for Mason? hahaha trying to scandalise her again.
Using a holga in bright daylight is pretty much like a normal camera, but it did what my G9 can't do. Good blurring out effect of the background :) second pic was focussing out instead.

Next the essence of all these manual toy cameras: Multi-exposure!

and vignetting!! Somehow I feel like a traitor from all the high end dslr who strive to achieve no vignetting.. oh well. vignetting is nice!!

ok the next big THING that most people love out of lomography and toy cameras:
Cross processed films. They give the authentic lomo vintage feel and weird saturated colours. But after much research, I realized that cross processing burns holes in wallets so I took the cheapo way out. Photoshopped! YAY :D (p.s you can cross process normal digital pics too!)

Now you can see the before and after pics :

love this one! But forgot how i took it -_-'''

As for the following pics:
trust me, the original pics didn't look as impressive as all those you will see below.




Still trying to justify why I had to buy the holga instead of photoshopping from digital form. Well, I guess its the suspense of developing film and not knowing how your pics turn out in the end. No matter how hard you try to gauge the exposure, iso, aperture, accidents still happen with the holga. And sometimes such accidents make beautiful pics... like how a twist of fate can end up with beautiful endings. Beauty or not, it's all in the eyes of the beholder.