Thursday, February 19, 2009

Psychotic Speech

Inspired by Mr Ng to take up psychotic speech as a hobby. hahaa here goes:

Today I had a drug quiz with AC and he said that the ERP is rising so I need to close the windows and pretend that the tsunami is coming at me in ten years time. The elephant that i ate this morning says that drug interactions between tissue paper and metronidazole is caused by someone skipping around in orchard road in a golden spanx. He is the CEO of the association of Austria's golden spanx foundation for the skipping rope gang. Taking a train to Austria need his permission because he will scold you and tell you to skip to austria with his golden spanx. This is no joke ok, the golden spanx has the power greater than any cloth in the world. The other colours of the spanx cloth are spread to other parts of the universe, each of them governed by their own omnipotent Willy Wonka. You need to take the yellow colour city cab in order to travel to the Willy Wonka place, then he will stuff you with Atropa belladonna until you become a beautiful lady. Then you make a call back to NUS telling Mr NG that the golden spanx has been captured. He will then send his shadow clone and another Uchiha Sasuke down to throw a Shuriken Rasengan at Willy Wonka. By then, I also think the tsunami will come and help me la. So after I get the washed out golden spanx from Willy Wonka, I think I need to fuifill my duties as the Washed out Golden Spanx Rope Skipper and start skipping my rope from PGP to NUH. I know that Pink Spanx Rope Skipper and Yellow Spanx Rope Skipper are working hard at the NOrthern parts of Niagara falls and Bukit Batok, so we must stay united and compete against Power rangers to see who can capture Captain Planet. Ok la i cannot talk to you anymore because I need to start pulling my hair out to make the skipping rope. If you see police coming after me ah, help me to capture them ok. They are the spies from Captain Planet trying to take the Washed Out Golden Spanx from me.

-phew done in like 5min. So much easier than what 25 things or names with W.