strolled around in T3 and realized that all the nice things can only be found behind the immigration... -_-''
But I spent some time with this 'flower'. Apparently it can sense anyone who's walking pass it and it will turn to face the person and follow them. So while I was reading the panel describing its creator and how it works, the flower actually bent down and zoom in into me. hahaha so cute.
Eventually, it catered to the huge crowds who were streaming in from the entrances on its left and right. I tried a few times to catch its attention but failed miserably. haha dumb 15minutes spent waving at electric flower.
Went to anchorpoint for dim sum buffet and ate and laughed. This idiot laughed the most over "oh I ate grass."
Headed over to queenstown to look at backpacks. Wooo price do make a diff.. lugs*
And then it is our acacian cny celebration. Uncle edwin got lost and wondered all the way to Hougang plaza instead of Hougang mall. When he got tired, he sat alone and watched people who walked past him..
Still watching people without realizing that they are all behind him.. hahahaa
First time into sweelan's house and I was WARMLY WELCOMED by eight eight, swee's doggie!! It greeted us with numerous woofs and sniffed everyone's feet before hinting that we are warmly welcomed into its humble abode. hahaha
Too bad i didn't bring my camera, would love to try pet's photoshoot!
The signature poochie gaze~ awww
Random pic of lifang's samples. That girl refused to take a pic of herself in front of the GCMS just in case I'm going to take the photo and scandalise her with the machines or something.. -_-'''
so many samples, so much hard work~~ hoho