finished with first draft with some minor ideas which I have yet added in. Thanks to everyone who have supported me in one way or another, even if it means by just passing me some water. Me in overwork mode = 废寝忘食.
Haven't actually sat down to think about how I want to spend my last sem in school, the last stretch of school life experience. Today, or yesterday or the day before feels like a day just like any other semester. Lesson start, break, lesson ends. Troup moves to another LT / lab for another round of lesson. I wonder what is happening in the minds of those 90+ faces whom I have been seeing for the past 4 years. I guess that it is going to be yet another peaceful semester before everyone smoothly sail into their various paths for the future.
A semester with minimal expectations. :)