Went down at night to buy Wii Music, indeed a worthy buy. :)
Not forgeting that the purpose of my HK trip is to accompany grandparents, second day morning was spent yum cha-ing and 还神-ing with grandparents。
Off we go to the temple! The flight of stairs there was really daunting for seniors who go up to bai bai. As I was effortlessly climbing up the stairs, the other aunties took their time and complained about the lift that took ages to complete.
Temple was at Fen Ling, easily accessible by bus from the yum cha place.
Took the minibus to this place for Vegetarian and mini flea market where they sell the suan mei that I bought for xinyi.
flea market
selling dried goods and preserved snacks.
this is quite nice but hard to bring back to sg. boo
the garden next to the market was selected for a 菊花 garden competition, so there were tons of 菊花 everywhere in the garden. Reminded me to sing 菊花台 as I walked around in the garden.
eh this one is 菊花 or daisy ah?
Pink 菊花. nice :)
Not 菊花. But very colourful :)
more!!
ok i'm quite sure that this one is 菊花. haha
and this one I dunno.
Dragon made of flowers. So beautiful
After lunch, it was another photo-whoring session. Meanwhile the sparrows were also having their vegetarian lunch.