Don't know why people are still waiting, maybe because there are no better options than to wait for their turn to get in.. judging from my distance from the platform, I tink i would need to wait for 3 trains b4 i can stand anywhere near the platform.
The distance between 2 platforms is actually very far apart, but people keep stampeding across the platforms before the previous batch gets a chance to be 'cleared'
More and more backlog. I remembered that it was really a great feat for a small kid to survive across the platform. Most of the time, Mum and I walked up to take to the last station and back.
And finally, after a few trains, the crowd is more or less cleared.
As usual, mum and I took the train upstairs since we had so much time.
This MTR station is the one of best scene that depicts HK-ers hectic lifestyle.