Tuesday, November 18, 2008

GG nike shoes

oh guess what.

I went jogging today.
But to my horror, I lost 2 pairs of nike shoes as well.

Took out the blue one that I bought in sec sch days...
*oxidised plastic from the heels crumbles to the floor*
waa 惨不忍睹。 really GG.

after clearing the mess that it made, I took out the one that I wore in J2.
* puts on*
* feel funny at the heels but hopes for the best*

After ignoring grandma's nagging at the background, I made my way to the lift.
*flap of sole drops the floor*
ok i have to pull out the flap from both sides. think i'll put it infront of my door first, come back and stick back later.


ok came out of lift for the second time w/o a sole and walked to the tar road...
*tries to run alittle....*
*felt something come off..*
*looks back*

the whole heel from one side was lying 5inches behind me. -_-'''

*dispose heel quickly and walks abit more*

heel from the other shoe fell off as well. -_-''''''''''' RARH!!!

so in the end I jogged like 2 rounds and decided tat i should protect my shoes before it forces me to run home barefooted. like GG. now i officially declare that since I don't have proper running shoes, pple don't need to ask me to jog already. YAY! (oh actually i still have my adiPRENE.)

Other highlights of the day were:

I had nice Nasi Pattaya from Ala-meen across the road! They are famous for their pratas but I decided to try something nasi for a change. taste nice as well. yups highly recommended to go there for supper though its abit ulu. hoho!

and I impulse online-shopped. Don't ask me what I bought because you probably don't get it. Because it may seem abit ridiculous. but I have been eye-ing it for almost 2years already. and finally now it's easier for me to click that 'place order' button :) looks forward to the xmas present :)

ok time to zzz, nites!
Blogged with the Flock Browser