Saturday, October 04, 2008

Do I need a dslr?

Sometimes I wonder what is the difference, here are some i took with high-end point and shoot. Of coz, until I lay my hands on a dslr, I will never know the difference.

The rainbow outside my window. It was a rare sight to see a rainbow, and even rarer to see both sides of the rainbow. May need to click to enlarge. The stitching software didn't manage to adjust the colours between the photos :( but the rainbow looks good :)

With a dslr that comes with wide angle lens, this shot will look much better I hope. But dslr is already a bomb, the lens would be another bomb.

Macro shots of the colourful jelly beans:

My stupid shadow somehow made this look like lomography. :) Once again, you don't need expensive lomography cameras to do lomography. JUST PHOTOSHOP. will post a lomo-ed one after getting PS.

And my best attempt at the mid-autumn moon. I mean like seriously I don't have a dslr.

After many attempts of adjusting aperture and exposure speeds and ISOs.. Decent looking but of coz point and shoot have irritating problems like... NOISE!

Do NOT ENLARGE! noise everywhere.. haha

over adjusting exposure and shutter speeds, phew. but still tons of noise.

The noisest pic! hahah did a long shutter to make the moon look like a star~~ nice!

hmmm... I need more photography lessons too! any one interested? *peers at the ones with dslr*