It was the period of time when I was learning about UTI and just so coincidentally, Grandpa caught it as well. Although I didn't really help much to counsel my Mum who was taking care of my grandpa, it was indeed an experience. Antibiotics that were just taught the other day were used and side effects come into life when Mum called every night to report grandpa's situation. Basically the doctors did a great job, there was nothing much a pharmacist student could do other than suggesting non-pharm therapy. e.g. citravescent and probiotics. And also help Mum back-up her scolding and nagging lectures with very VALID reasons as to how grandpa got his infection. Makes the whole lecture much more meaningful than to just scold. hahaha
then Mum came back and lalala, it was bday time!
As usual, I had to 敲 my parents for a treat! went to their fav sizzler's to see a new menu and a new pricing. :(
Main course was pretty much the same except for the salad bar. That day I learnt and experienced that RAW golden mushrooms actually tasted quite nice with thousand island dressing. Makes it a good mushroom for salad. :)