Sunday, September 28, 2008

midst of mid-sem break

Minds cafe night:

Those 2 crazy guys brought me back to those young and rebellious JC days. Minds cafe was actually not minds cafe with them around, partly because they were too impatient and couldn't resist breaking the rules. We played this chicken game which was our last game of the night and then I finally realized what pharmacy has done to me. My memory power was more than enough to trash the two of them and eventually they accused me of cheating. Like hello, I really remembered where the cards are placed ok. Saw constance there as well and was disturbed the whole night to ask for introduction.

Then we went out for a walk to clarke quay. Passed by esplanade underpass and made lame poses. It's so amazing how I can tune back to the lame frequency so quickly. haha those were the days. :)


Went out of esplanade and realized that the whole esplanade bridge was blocked off due to F1. And the public was allowed to walk freely on the roads and take pics. What a great opportunity to take more lame poses again!

The black tar road which those F1s will vroom vroom on in a few days time. I wonder if any accidents will happen, then part of the roads at this area will be dented or something. haha

It's a pity that I didn't bring my camera. But the light exposure from the handphone camera made this quite a nice pic. though it should be a little clearer. haha nvm it's art.

As usual the lame pose, may I flag down a F1 like a cab. Hope it will catch me there when it comes. -_- haha
More of the roads blocked off.. so we headed towards another bridge to clarke quay.

Walked to clarke quay and was introduced to the many bars at the riverside. would be quite nice to chill out there after a hard day's work, but I guess acacians would love to pig out more than anything. hahaha

Altogether, a different kind of fun and laughter with those crazy guys.
safe in a crazy world. that's what it is.