Thursday, September 11, 2008

Boring brog.

too lazy to blog about things lately.. becoz there hasn't been anything particularly fascinating since school started.

Just that I'm starting to allocate more time for friends and family. and definitely less time on fyp.

speaking of which, we just love to bitch about Mr Buzz Light Year. HoHo, an interesting character, makes me wonder why some libra guys are just so GG.

and then there is the consistent bombarding of nihongo. haha Oh Ko HEEE desu! Kochira wa Kotoru san desu.

Will post more pics after I tidy up the laptop. It's still very slow after formating, simply can't catch up with the resource-demanding programs out there. zzz.

I still want a PDA. and a DIH. and BNF.

oh our Fav Health Minister is going to push the health budget up to 5% of GDP. Boo for the poor and frail. but yay for healthcare professionals? if the money does land into those pockets...

Blogged with the Flock Browser