The clouds up there are somewhat different..
I think I like the Vancouver airport. Like their green and orange sign boards.. somehow the place feels more welcoming and cosy than those savvy grey and transparent back in HK.

and they are much more artistic too!
Statues are the best things to recognize and remember the airport. They never change for a zillion years!
Green and natural is the theme. Huge coral reef tank inside the middle of the airport..

And man-made streams and bridge. Hmmm.. maybe they are promoting Vancouver as the place to go for natural scenery. How about grad trip Vancouver? hahaha
Souvenir shop: you can't leave canada without buying something that has a maple leaf on it.
A toilet out of nowhere, and actually right next to the gate that leads to the airplane. haha kinda cool but it wastes alot of space.. 
ANOTHER 14 HOURS LATER.........
Back in HK and too busy shopping at the very last minute.
The next day: back to the airport again but this time round to terminal 2!
oh ya it was my first time being at terminal 2 so I couldn't help looknig around and taking useless pics. haha made a final purchase at the same old shop for a new pencil case.
Went to the basement and saw this cute exhibit of olympics!! HK is the only other place that is organising an Olympic event. But I think no one is particularly excited about it.. Actually equestrian is kinda boring. haha
*caught the cheena patriotic bug from tv* ZHONG GUO JIA YOU!!!
P.S I still think tt the logo looks weird and flimsy.. hmm.

