This is my uncle's house.. one unit on the right.

and this is the rich man's house. with walk out basement facing a man-made lake and a personal BBQ pit.

The gadget that the aunties were all fascinated about. Basically an automatic vacuum cleaner.

The man made lake is surrounded by many of these house.. Looks really nice.

Pebbles to separate the lake and the backyards.

Obviously I was slacking while they started the fire..

That place was too nice I couldn't stop taking more pics of the scenery.

Food was pretty much the usual: sausages, balls, and sweet potatoes in Al foil.

And the BBQ begins! This time round with a bigger pit, more fire and a BLAZING SUNSET.

Which explains why she's wearing her cap like a mask.. haha (remember the same cap tt i bought for pharm camp?)

and finally you see the size of the big house..

We drove back home and took a detour to look at the even bigger houses...

There were like gardens and waterfalls in front of the porch. Typical of what you will see in the movies of the rich families.. woohoo.
Back at home, uncle decides to pluck a branch of maple leaves for me to keep.. because I requested as many as 7 leaves for the acacians..

In the end I didn't bring them back becoz they didn't look nice at all when they dry up.