First week, fine weather. I find this store weird. If you're asking people to Save on Foods, then you're like asking them not to shop at all. haha
A new slogan for them: Save on Foods, Come Less Often. Better if You Don't Come at All.Another weird sight: Seagulls.
Go to Google Map and search for Edmonton. It's right smack in the middle of Canada (which means land-locked) and there you see seagulls. haha doesn't sound logical right?
Answer: There's a river right across Edmonton remember? The campsite that I went to? That's where they live I guess.We were busy shopping at the outlet store when it rained cats and dogs. Then when we came out, it became this:

The clouds have shifted to another area. If you stare hard enough, you can actually see them move. Looks like a tornado.. haha

Clouds there come in all shapes and sizes. Sometimes I get bored I'll just look up to the sky and imagine those clouds as anything I can think of..
Back in those childhood days when all the boring parents asked: what does that cloud look like??
erm, a dragon with a fat tail facing the sun. looks like the leng-zai in edwin's fluff pets.Over here, I can put my photography skills into good use. I think this pic is what they call negative space.
More clouds. Cousin has an obsession with clouds. couldn't think of any weird figure out of these tho.

And then I found more canola fields. The other day I just heard that after allthose years of promoting canola oil, now they're saying that it's not goot for health. oh whatever.

ok 2nd week came all sorts of special weather phenomenons.
It started raining like crazy and then came the HALESTONES!! They have it in HK sometimes but it's quite common over here. The one that I saw was a mini one, those halestones were puny like peanuts. But they can be quite damaging to the car's windows. Small crack and you will have to fix it before the crack spreads.
If you enlarge this pic, there are like snowy stuff on my uncle's grey car. yea hale stones.
And because of the extreme change in temperature caused by the rain, there was smoke rising up from the roads over at the opposite side.. Enlarge it to see clearly, it looks quite spooky though. Don't tell me if you see some dark shadow over there as well. hahaha
We were having dinner while the hale stones fell and after the whole episode, the car park was totally flooded . Which makes this pic really cool like a mirror image.. ahha
So there was rain almost everyday of 2nd week, dampening the ever dry climate and causing drastic changes in temperature. Almost got a cold from those stupid weather and yet I have to get up early to work. How I wish could sleep more on weekends, but there were always things early in the weekend mornings..
After the rain, there were BUT OF COURSE RAINBOWS!! Saw one after the rain while uncle was fetching me home from work. We practically stopped at the middle of the road to take pics. Everyone in the car held up their cameras and camera phones or whatever. Hahaha what a risk! Then we stopped at the side and made a detour into some alley.
Then, my uncle sped home and we took even more pics from the window at home. nice.
This place is one of the most frequent place that I go to. It's the car park next to my uncle's friend's restaurant. He always make us drop by to say hi. And when we leave the place, it's always time for sunset. The sun always glares at us. How rude.
More pics on the way home all taken from the vehicle.
It's so inconvenient to be without a car because the public transport takes ages to come. And then the speed limit is dragging everyone down. Some limits are like 50km/hr, like snail sia. That's why the pace here is so slow and relaxing. Me the City kid can't stand traveling for long hours.
Oh then the weekends was BBQ the 2nd time. No camping just pure BBQ at the park. This is the panorama I took there with the SE phone.
SE phones rock.