they were stretching their hand towards something which was invisible to the eye
Even if there was no goal there,
even if they had realized that their hand couldn't reach it,
they were still moving towards it with all they had.
but i was wondering
what I was doing.
I was just staring,
and I did not even try to stretch my hand out.
I was scared of the result
and couldn't take a single step forward.
I was jealously watching the paths
that everyone found with effort.
By saying that I was different from everyone else,
I was making an excuse myself.
I was afraid of being hurt.
If there is no map, you don't know where to go.
I thought you chose where to go after you've seen the map.
but, that was wrong.
I am not lost because i don't have a map,
I... dont' have a purpose.
-Takemoto kun
Blogged with the Flock Browser