Thursday, June 26, 2008

end of prece*torship

6 weeks of

picking and packing...
random shooting of qns...
researching for those qns...
answering those qns..
doing hmk..

dozing in front of the laptop...
ignoring people on msn...
ignoring parents...
drinking coffee prn after lunch...

enjoying ms R and rarh rarh's company..
singing songs with chipmunk and jasco..
taking random pics with chipmunk..
walking amazingly fast to the wards..
ordering and returning..
home-ing with pharmer or wanchee..


summarises most of what I've done for the hospital part.

as for my life during those 6 weeks:
I was really happy during work but not at all after work.
Not lamenting about the heavy workload that i'm bringing home everyday
but rather the lack of energy to last me through the night.

I was too tired to even spare a thought for anyone, including myself. Felt very guilty for pushing responsibilities away like they weren't my bizness. but eventually it turned out well. :)

may i know how to maintain my work-life balance in the future. :)