1) Stayed in school this sem and had more time for teammate who is staying at the same block as me. More time for myself = less time for grandma and mum. Grandma seems to be always surprised when I come back home in the evening. haha and dad complains that he dun know that i'm coming back that night and so he didn't come back for dinner. And so the conclusion I get is that Mum doesn't bother to announce my arrival back home to anyone.
2) Guilty for sleeping like a log when i get back home instead of spending time with mum. haha. oh ya, my bio clock is super hay-wired this sem too. 5-7 hrs of slp during wkdays and 12 hrs on weekends, plus the delayed sleep phase disorder, you get what I mean la.
3) Had a few threesomes dinner / mug-out sessions / outings this sem becoz the cosmetics pple were busy and xinyi was biobiz/campaigning away.. and most of the night time was spent thinking about what GOOD FOOD is there to eat in school or outside school if there's time. became quite indulgent on comfort food due to the goot influence of the dinner partner. haha may we get FAT AND HAPPY after eating all the good food in town! *dreams*
4) Became a drama addict instead of an anime addict thanks to the 2 of the threesomes. I usually don't watch dramas during school term, but then I finished Hana Kimi in 2wks and found shows like 强剑 and 射雕英雄传 very interesting even though 武侠 shows were not my cup of tea all along.
5) Bowling - After the departure of the male capt for his NOC this year, I finally took up the reins to be the decision maker for the bowling team. It was not easy as I was always very indecisive and laggy in my thoughts. Fortunately I had the support from the Work Alot, Talk even MORE cclia to help me follow up with the plans for the team. Though there were a few crop-ups with the coach thingie, I'm glad that the team has finally got themselves a much better coach at a much more convenient training venue.
6) Made great company with the bowling juniors too! And with new blood, comes new scandals! haha I feel so happy to be spared this sem becoz cclia was gossiping about a new pair of scandal. and complaining about this another dense Amazon forest amongst the team. OH finally, the entertaining but irritating Year 4s are graduating! haha din see most of them at training this sem but it was still fun to have them around. I just read the msn history about my scandal last sem and it was OMG funny~~ BYE PPLE! May I join u all as alumni soon!
7) School-wise: Unprecedented no of LONG lab hours and LONG lab waiting time. which meant an unprecedented amt of time with my acacian labbie, QLF. It's lucky that she got herself a nice labbie servant instead of someone who will not be ordered around. Got to know more about Farveez and Elaine even though most of the time I sneaked away to the M-N group of pple to chit-chat. And will always remember how Wing Lam never forgets to tuck out my lab coat collar every time she sees the mess that I'm in upon my late arrival into the lab. aww, so motherly :) *hint to ibuprofen*
8) A new Biz module enlightens more on understanding emotions in interactive processes, both during and outside lecture. The emotional experience as Role X and the process of finding one's true self.
9) The lecturers just couldn't get any weirder. This afternoon, I just heard e.chan gossiping at the top of his voice in canto. And Prof's Ng not so funny jokes.. Mayi and I always thinks that he has something dirty-minded up his sleeves. e.g. of all things.. why did he ask about the seminal plasma?? That happened to be the part that i researched in. Grant and his distinguishable sense of humor, and his semi-bo liao test questions. So do you consider urself obese or under-tall? KWL and eric: nothing to be mentioned about, which is good. The rest of the lecturers will soon be heavily remarked in the feedback survey.
10) My classmates are getting funnier and wackier! I guess we have become used to each other's company for the past 3 yrs and its about time to just show some true colours (in a good way). First notable classmate has to be Yin Ting, the one whom i found to have great lame-ness potential and wacky ideas since pharm prac tutorial. and she didn't prove me wrong! Her biotech group came up with the best re-edited lyrics of DM drugs using Count on Me Singapore. Couldn't help marveling at the great choice of words and drug names that go along with the tune! Edwin, your new lyrics re-editing rival!! hahaha
Next up, Joy the 'miracle' creator. Her reply to our goodwill from the 101 of us during biotech lecture was so funny, too bad i didn't video it. Ok la, I wouldn't think that it was as great as a miracle but it was indeed very heart-warming to know that the pharmers are such caring and understanding people. I mean... I don't think such things would happen in other courses, or even in reality. How it happened and the reaction from Joy eventually made me feel as though I was in a drama. (tsk watch too much hana kimi) Simply put, The Epitome of True Camaraderie. :) ~ proud to have such wonderful classmates.
11) Speaking of classmates, we are finally seeing people who are taking a step ahead. It feels like a prelude to the scenerio that is going to happen in one year's time, but scaled down to only 3 pple. I can sense that ES doesn't go for cheesy and DUH things like: aww i'll miss u, don't forget me when u're famous... bla blah blah. Then again, I just wanna say: Thanks for your company (and food+wine appreciation) during these 3 yrs. There seem to be this unique taste in every dish that has patented itself as ES's. :)
and not to forget the wacky Junice and her retarded laughter. junice_is_the_best@hotmail.com.
enough said. you have got your message across this afternoon. hahaha
12) And the ones who are REALLY taking off. Met a senior after school today and suddenly it felt like time has just flew by so quickly. It seemed like yesterday when we were having fun at the orientation camp, when we talked to each other late at night on msn, when we actually made promises to each other for motivation. I barely spent time with her personally! Booo. Though we didn't talk to each other very often, I guess I do miss her and I definitely hope that it is just not Hi Bye.
13) And speaking of hi bye, there are quite a few hi byes i've met this sem. And although some are worthy to be friends with, fate wouldn't allow me to progress any further. But I shall still let nature take its course. 命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求。 <-- nice canto oldie.
14) Music seems to be the best medium for me to remember different phases of my life. And so every sem i'm plaqued by a few SONGS that I'm stuck with throughout the sem. This sem is more of cantopop, like canto oldies, 相逢何必曾相识 (haha) and 演唱会 by Eason. Also there's It's TOOoooo LAte to Apologiseee..... from zhou chu my biz module groupmate. haha Also not to forget the special song that goes like: Qi de Long tong qiang dong qiang, 大家吃 lontong~
15) Birthday parties: Not the major 21st anymore, nevertheless the Acacians love to inject fun and surprises for each other's bdays. I don't know why I didn't took any initiative to organize parties even though I was not totally jaded by this organizing thing. Would love to create some fun for my 2 beloved acacians but but but... dunno where the motivation went to.
and that sums up everything that has happened in this sem! Finally took some effort to WRITE things down instead of photo-blogging. can't wait for time to skip to prece*torship.
Blogged with the Flock Browser