Sunday, March 16, 2008

schooLab part n

this sem is just full of INTERESTING lab techniques and BORING waiting lab time..

ELISA experiment with fake HIV antigens. TSK. I wouldn't know what I am doing if I didn't visualise what is going inside these small pockets. it's just mixing and washing out solutions, then wait... apparently these things cost quite abit. no matter who good these things are, cost is one of those limiting factors to its popularity. how long will it take to make these things cheaper for everyone to utilize???


too bored. an evidence of the great teamwork every biotech lab!! i mean the teamwork of chit chatting and not knowing what to do in the next step~~


labbies at work again in PK. was late for one of the labs, so paiseh. thanks for not complaining at me and doing the extra 1 hr of work when I wasn't there. :)

Eosin dye is the best~ never fails to stain my labcoat and fingers..

funny pic. apparently someone is dreaming of food again. haha