and that left me shouting into my phone at the top of my voice in the cinema after the show ended. haha i'm still patiently trying to find the perfect pitch and volume to bring my message across to my grandma. before my throat turns coarse you see..
anyways movie was great. watched L and just watched some korean movie "the 2 faces of my gf". The movie reminded me of the typical action packed hero-saves-the-world jap movies. Somehow that storyline never goes out of style in Japan, they just keep killing bad guys/monsters and saving the world. The 美术指导 was well done, liked all their props and settings especially the Angel Crepe vehicle! oh except for that flimsy green chair that L jumped on. haha.. as usual L was just goot. the first part got me rather confused becoz i mixed up the manga version with the movie version. Honestly speaking, I prefered the movie version because it revolved around L and Kira only, whereas in the manga there was the L descendant, N who was obsessed with toys instead of sugar. and N is not a Thai in the manga. Anyways in the manga, N found Kira instead of L. -_-''
Just a point of note: this is 蒙面超人 in the past.
Now his image has changed, but they still retained the compound housefly eyes. Just finished this Kamen Rider series not long ago, the male lead looks abit like 木村. nice nice :)
One day, some silly girl went to msn me saying that she's graduating this sem. I was like HUH???? Since when???
And so this is the point of time when friends are graduating and starting to look for their future career. I happily thought that everyone has one more year to go, just like me. It suddenly dawned on me that there are friends who are not taking honours and can't wait to go to work. Unlike most of the rest, I (and many pharmers) have the luxury of procrastinating now because there is still 1year and probably another 9mths more to really find out what to do in the future. Hence, whenever someone pops the qns to me, I will only give them the DUHest answer: Pharm student... of coz become pharmacist la!
After knowing the surprising news, I spared more time and watched another movie this week. The korean show was.. haha typical. erm I was hoping that the male lead could be more shuai like any typical korean show, but it turned out that even the female lead was not pretty in the show either. OK I shall treat you to movies nx time! Just went to redeem my free movie pass just now :)
oh finished tang xin feng bao, nice show despite the abrupt ending. I guess people who live in a big family will understand better.
haiz still haven start studying!
Blogged with Flock