Friday, February 08, 2008

Chu xi~~

Same old Reunion Dinner. Oh by the way, I was proud to have prepared a small part of the dishes tt day. To add some spice to the dinner, a stupid thing happened. My mum asked me to open the can of abalone. So I happily took a can of New Moon from the cupboard and opened it. Then my mum told me to pour the water away... and so i did. pour pour pour*

But after pouring all the water away, I found myself staring at AN EMPTY CAN. Stunned! For a split second, I thought New Moon was playing tricks on their customers. 60bucks for a empty can of abalone!!! After that, my mum took a look at the can label. She looked like she didn't know if she should be angry or she should laugh.

Label says: New Moon Abalone Broth (down the drain.)

As USUAL, parents like to do last minute shopping for flowers at chinatown. So off we go to chinatown after the dinner:

there were performances at chinatown and it was super crowded. I received a sms from teammate asking me to watch his performance on mediacorp tv. Obviously, I totally ignored it becoz i had no tv with me at the time. but actually he's performing at chinatown live. -__-

some baskers:

and the squeeezy flea markets where we bought flowers.

flowers this year were very limited becoz of the uber cold weather in china. the shops that usually sell the most flowers were closed as well. walked around for quite some time b4 settling on this store.

a huge temple with basement carpark. whoa... dunno y temples must be so 光鲜亮丽.


stayed up til 4plus to shou ye.. to think that I stayed up til 5am the other night with the acacians.. i will confirm get sick la.