Tuesday, January 22, 2008

back to publics.

Took MRT to yishun for bowling from school. It was one of the most torturous journey ever made since I had a 2 ball bag in sec sch.


Forgotten were the days when I lugged my ball up and down the bus,
the looks on pple's faces when I blocked the way with tt heavy bag
And also the unlucky momments when I didn't manage to get the bag swiftly up the train/bus.

I've been badly spoilt by my teammates ever since I came to NUS. And this journey made me remembered how I had treaded down the previous journeys with my 2 ball bag. I don't know where did I get so much energy back in those days. From how i dragged this journey, I've also realised that I've lost something that I had back then.

Something that gave me all that energy and willpower.
But it is not destined to return to bowling anymore. Maybe elsewhere.