Tuesday, December 04, 2007

the bi-annual post mortem is here!!

Another sem flew by and I'm getting quite used to studying like mad every sem, just that this sem feels like any other sem. boring and motivation is dying off. but its good to have Acacians around to lighten off the torturous days of mugging and pia-ing for tests every week.

"Be hardworking. it will pay off."
Every module this sem was out to challenge the truth of this statement. and I can presume that the following modules are going to do just the same thing. yea it's kinda demoralizing.

Hope to find more motivation before next sem starts. =)

Anyways.... just want to say....

EVERYONE OF US OFFICIALLY SURVIVED YEAR 3 SEM1 !!!

had been warned 10000000x about how killer this killer sem was going to be and i must say, i was almost killed towards the end. but then as the cliche saying goes: what doesn't break you makes you stronger! I knew I would feel stupid for having such a low threshold, but it means that I've much more to work on. MADA MADA DANE. hope everyone who survived learnt something about themselves thru this sem and grew stronger to survive the semesters ahead! jia you!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Academics aside, there's nothing much left to do at NUSPS. and there were alot more things going on in bowling.

It is just too easy to sacrifice bowling for studies. If you're a team member, you should highly question your female capt's commitment towards bowling. Fortunately, someone really did speak up. Erm, can't name any names (bcoz i was not told) but I admit that I have not been going for thursday trainings becoz there were tests on fridays. And I always thought that thursday trainings were not counted. hahahahha anyway my attendance is not so bad la, just not up to mark for a capt. Hopefully there will not be any weekly tests nx sem. It 'll probably be my last sem bowling. =)

As for juicy gossips,
I hereby conclude that in this sem I had garnered myself one real scandal and one fake scandal but both were one-sided and none were of the slightest interest. The real one was never spoken of and I was indeed surprised by news from the grapevine.

10 things to remember this sem?
1) Playing wii with lifang and swee. Burning 3 consecutive saturdays with them at my house. =)
2) Snow white and 7dwarves. Acacian Bday surprises. =)
3) Staying up late and waking up even later. RIDICULOUSLY LATE FOR LESSONS.
4) The wooden 8 membered bench at sci canteen and bowls of lor mee.
5) Going home with Sweelan instead of the usual Chels and wanchee. =S
6) Facebooking like no one's bizness
7) There has to be music! Last sem was deem deng dam, this sem is none other than ni shi yo de yan and wo ai de ren and na shou ge!! go yoga!
8) oh an unprecedented someone to disturb on msn.
9) prince of tennis!
10) Bowling and new juniors!