Thursday, November 08, 2007

Bday celebrations part 2

Ah before i start, nice pic. HAHA


oh an even nicer of the dancer, maybe i should put it on facebook. haha

Fattening 2nd bday celebration: The first half of the day went to celebrating eesang's bday!! Fine dining at the comfort of eesang's home! And i dressed up for the occasion!! (becoz there's always some dress code at classy restaurants.. lol. ok la at least i look nicer than on my bday.)

Her angel's hair with meatballs. Actually I was not supposed to eat BEEF. But I silently succumbed when I was served with 3 enticing meatballs.

With dishes that you can only find in restaurants, LOTS OF WINE and good company, this is what you called 幸福. haha and of coz, to know a friend like eesang is another blessing. How to describe her with only 5 words?? I need like 10000000 la!


Next stop: Headed down to Sushi Tei @ Vivo to queue while waiting for the latecomers. TSK. I wondered if I've cultivated my late-coming habits from them.. TSK.


Couldn't help ordering everything I wanted even though I was still full from eesang's lunch.. It's been quite long since I had Sushi Tei. haha and summore I had people to share with me! and also I was treating. -_-''' (see la acacians never let me treat.. I sure order alot one..)

Ordered tofu, tempura, hand rolls while they ordered miso soup, sushi, beef rice..

and who are they??? hahaha same old people who use bdays to meet up once in awhile.. haha strangely and coincidentally our bdays are evenly spreaded thruout the year. good good.

had to put up with someone who was photo-whoring.. haha she took this by looking thru the view finder while we looked at the flippable screen.

Dessert.

took some time out for family dinner cum bday celebrations at swensens. Well, at least i got grandma out of the house. =) Hope i din make her walk too much. haha

Dessert again.

Presents.
(P.S one present was brutally cropped and superimposed onto the pic coz i forgot to put it in. oops. haha.)