Bowling is something i keep complaining about but I will never get tired of. Maybe you feel like slapping me after knowing how HARD i try to skip trainings and now here I am telling you that I wun get sick of bowling, but thats the way it is. A love-hate relationship.
Especially when competitions are near and there was a clear purpose to train hard, I REALLY FEEL LIKE BOWLING. That was how those 2hr training sessions can fly pass in a breeze. AH, the importance of having passion.
Maybe it was the endorphins after a hectic training session, I usually end up irritating my teammates with
's accent during supper time. Anyway it fits the theme of having roti prata for supper. XD "Gimme a roti-prata without egg. NO POK PLS." -in TRRK's accent.A short story about a cheapo person:
(gek seh!!!)The current female bowling captain is known to take any chance of hitch-riding even if the driver is not willing to drive her back to her house. Most of the time, her favourite chaffeurs sends her right to her doorstep, but some will just send her to the nearest busstop/mrt. For all those who have sent her in one way or another, A BIG THANK YOU. She never failed to give that excited tone and elated expression whenever she was offered a ride back. That was how she expressed her gratitude towards the kind ones. P.S. She loves to take Mazda 3s.
Soon after the hols, the real competition was setting in. While preparing for the annual showdown btw the 4 unis, I spotted this at the competition venue:
snoopy, scooby doo, simpsons, hello kitty, smily face, what have you...
but those below looks much nicer, especially the second one from the left. HINT*
ok back to the competition. Annual bowling competitions usually evolve into social gatherings of the bowlers from the 4 different unis. The bowling circle is small and those who can bowl at Uni level are usually experienced bowlers who bowled since sec sch or JC. That is why half the bowlers there are familiar faces which i've met in sec sch or JC comps b4. Some of them were my sec sch teammates and I totally forgot who are they. HAHAHAHA..
ah, one of those rare gems who I "grow up" with. from the same pri sch, sec sch, Jc and Uni. I guess it was bowling that bought us together. =)

and there i was talking about meeting familiar pple, I saw khoonwee the turtle! He still looks like a turtle and he's wearing NTU shirt. -___-''' like as if NTU has not enough guys already lor..

after a round of socialising and catching up, the scores are out!

Never expected to win anything when i happily put myself in team 2. The girls this year are strong and I know i'm still not on form yet. haha so the girls' sweep by team 1 was imminent. But it turned out that the guys were doing well too! and so NUS managed to sweep tops for most of the events. yey!! we always contribute the most to the final SUG trophy lor. <--- this trophy happens to be a v small and cheapo one placed on top of the fire extinguisher in the SRC office. Group pics!

asked the guys to do some funny poses and this is all they've got. -__-''

Not say i wan to BADMOUTH my teammates, they are really the most SPECIAL group of people i've met so far. BAck in year 1/2, it was an eye-opener to see a variety of EVIL CHARACTERS from the year 2/3 batch. Side-betting, mahjong, bullying, sabo, suaning like nobody's bizness. It seems like doing evil things to each other was their favourite pasttime and they don't seem to have feelings for each other. The weirdest thing is everyone seems to be enjoying it and nobody ever complained at all. In fact, all of them are the best of friends. It was a totally new concept of friendship.
After 2 years of influence by bad company, I learnt the evil way of suaning people and I always end up suan-ing people by accident. Still remember I told i.chew i have to go back and erase his ultra nice handwriting after he scribbled all over my report. >.<
but after all the badmouthing, the bowlers are really a great bunch to have fun with, especially w nursing junior around. and i'm glad that some of them find me quite amusing even though i was just being blur/weird for a momment. =)

