yup my colleagues were all waiting for this day to come. And I wonder if they are really serious. Anyway, my dept was saved due to the heavy workload to be handled by 6 puny pple. Useless pple like the delivery man, the auntie at the pantry and some poor guy who made a tiny mistake were gone by 5.30 today. To me, its was like: WADEVA. But the atmosphere was quite an experience.
I think I'm starting to lose life by being a OT worker. And I come home everyday to go online and then go to sleep. Can someone go out with me some day? hmm..
Uni application closes tmr! well who cares. I nearly applied for a Canadian uni but halted right away after knowing that i've to pay CA$75 application fee.. ?!@#?! thats like SIN$80++
And i don't even know if i'm really going there, was just trying my luck...